Sunday, June 5th, 2022
6:30 am Starting Tee Times
- Individual format
- Each player will begin the round of golf with an allotment of strokes based on their handicap
- As each player reaches their allotment of strokes, a flag is staked on the course to mark their "Tombstone"
- If players are tied, (ex. a number of players make it to the 17th green or 18th fairway) closest to the 18th hole wins
- If players complete their round with strokes left over, the player with more strokes wins, ties will be retained.
- Number of flights based on entries.
- 1st Flight - 90%
- 2nd Flight - 80%
- Senior 1st Flight - 90%
- Senior 2nd Flight - 80%
Executive Members $35 per player
Associate & Social Members $60 per player
Links Members $70 per player
Non-Members $80 per player
Field limited to first 80 Players.
- 18-Holes of golf and competition
- $2500 prize fund (based on a full field)
- Field prize
- Optional side game.