Individual Match Play Championship
- This is an individual MEMBERS ONLY event!
- All participants must have an active GHIN.
- There will be a pro, open & senior bracket
- You MAY sign up for multiple brackets.
- Qualifying rounds may be played any day from May 1st – May 31st.
- Qualifying Round Procedure: Inform the pro shop staff prior to teeing off on your qualifying day, pay the $10.00 entry fee, and turn your scorecard in to the pro shop after your round. Be sure to play the correct tees based on your bracket.
- Qualifying scores are used for seeding purposes. Top seeds will earn a 1st round bye.
- Once the schedule is set, each round will last 2 weeks. Failure to complete the match in the alloted time may result in disqualification or forfeit of the match. The tournament committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions and schedules herein. Any decision by the committee, in any matter, shall be final.
- Pro Bracket
- Matches will be played in USGA Match Play format from the BLACK TEES with no handicaps
- Open Bracket
- Matches will be played in USGA Match Play format from the GREEN TEES, WHITE TEES (60+), or BLUE TEES (70+) with the higher handicap player receiving strokes as they fall based on the difference of the two player’s course handicaps. (ie. A 12 handicap would receive a stroke on the 5 most difficult holes if he were playing against a 7 handicap).
- Please note that players with an odd numbered handicap will receive the extra stroke on the front nine.
- Senior Bracket (60+ Years of Age)
- Matches will be played in USGA Match Play format from the WHITE TEES (60+) or BLUE TEES (70+) with the higher handicap player receiving strokes as they fall based on the difference of the two player’s course handicaps.
- Please note players playing from different tee boxes will have the appropriate stroke deduction per WHS.
Each bracket is limited to the first 20 players.
Entry Fee $10 per player / per bracket