"The Choker" Better Ball
Sunday, June 18th, 2023
6:30 am Starting Tee Times
- Four person teams playing 18 holes in a Better Ball format, counting 1 Gross ball and 1 Net ball on each hole. The "Choker" score and the team Better Ball score will be used to determine the team's hole by hole scores.
- On each hole, a selected member of the team, the "Choker", will have their score counted as either a gross or net score. The team will determine how to use their gross and net scores.
- The two lower handicappers will each have 5 "Choker" holes and the two higher handicapper will each have 4 "Choker" holes. These holes will be designated on the scorecard.
- All players must have an official GHIN Handicap
Executive Members $35 per player
Associate & Social Members $60 per player
Links Members $70 per player
Non-Members $80 per player
Field limited to first 20 Teams.
- 18-Holes of golf and competition
- $2500 prize fund (based on a full field)
- Field prize
- Optional side game.