Sunday, May 1st, 2022
6:30am Starting Tee Times
- 4-Player teams playing a modified better ball format.
- Team score is determined by the 1 net best score on the first hole, 2 net best scores on the second hole, and the 3 net best scores on the 3rd hole. On the fourth hole, the team will start over with the 1 best score, etc.
- There will be an open division with multiple flights, based on entries.
- Seniors (60+) playing forward will have the appropriate handicap deduction per the WHS.
- All players must have an active GHIN handicap.
- Each player will receive 100% of their course handicap.
Executive Members $35 per player
Associate & Social Members $60 per player
Links Members $70 per player
Non-Members $80 per player
Field limited to first 20 Teams.
- 18-Holes of golf and competition
- $2500 prize fund (based on a full field)
- Field prize
- Optional side games.