2024 Tour Series
Avalon Golf Links
The Tour Series is a year-long points system for our club tournaments. Avalon members will earn points for participating and placing in club events. At the end of the season, there will be an invitation-only final tournament called the Tour Championship where the top five point earners will win great prizes.
Online Tournament Registration
In an effort to better serve event participants and improve efficiencies for the Tour Series Club
Tournaments, members and guests will be encouraged to register for all events online at Avalon’s
website, www.avalonlinks.com or via cyber links attached to email notifications. Though we will still
accept event sign-ups through the golf shop for the 2024 season our goal is to have 100% of our event
registrations completed online by the end of the year. The registration process is very simple as it only
requires four key pieces of information; player name, GHIN number, email address, and tee
selection. All event players must have a GHIN number to participate in an Avalon Tour Series Club
Event. If any participant does not have a GHIN number they will play as a scratch player (0 handicap).
When accessing tournament registrations from Avalon’s website simply locate the tournament you are
wanting to register for, click the “Register Here” link and you will be prompted to fill-in your team
information. Events will be open for registration 30 days prior to the competition date. Once you have
filled in the player information for yourself and teammates, click register at the bottom right-hand
corner and you will be registered.
If your team information requires editing, you can revisit the same registration and edit your players, tee
selection or pairing requests. Please note that you will have until 48 hours before the event begins to
register and make changes to your players/team before the field becomes final.
Tee times and starting hole information will be emailed by Friday afternoon for Saturday morning events
and by Saturday afternoon for Sunday morning events.
If you have any questions or issues with online registration, please call the Avalon Golf Shop.
- These events will take place every Saturday and Sunday from March through September.
- Competition will be "Modified Net Skins" on Saturday & 18-holes of individual gross and net stroke play on Sunday.
- Entry Fees: $10 - Sat. Skins / $5 - Sun. Competition
- There are no set tee times and pre-registration is not required. However, there must be at least one other Avalon member playing in the group to attest the score.
- These events take place monthly or semi-monthly on weekends and are made up mostly of events from our club tournament schedule.
- Pre-registration is required for these open events and entry fees vary seasonally.
- These are mostly team events with varied formats.
- All multi-day, multi-round events will be considered Majors.
- The Annual DieHard Open, Individual Match Play Championships, & Medal Play Club Championship will be the Majors for 2024!
|50 Participation Points
|200 Participation Points
|300 Participation Points
|1 Point per $1