The TruckVault Tour Series is a year-long points system for our club tournaments. Players will earn points for participating and placing in club events. At the end of the season, there will be an invitation-only final tournament called the Tour Championship where the top five point earners will win great prizes.
- These events will take place every Wednesday and Sunday from March through September.
- Competition will be 18-holes of individual gross and net stroke play.
- These events are “member-only” events with an entry fee of $5.
- There are no set tee times and pre-registration is not required. However, there must be at least one other member playing in the group to attest the score.
- League players may use their 9-hole league round as part of their 18-hole Mini-Tour event round.
- These events take place monthly or semi-monthly on weekends and are made up mostly of events from our previous club tournament schedule.
- Pre-registration is required for these open events and entry fees vary seasonally.
- These are mostly team events with varied formats.
- On weekends with a Tour Event there will be no Sunday Mini-Tour Event.
- All multi-day events will be considered Majors.
- The Die Hard Open, the 54-Hole Classic, the Match Play Club Championship, the 4-3-2 Better Ball and the Medal Play Club Championship will be the Majors for 2016.
|Mini-Tour Events||50 Participation Points|
|Tour Events||200 Participation Points|
|Majors||300 Participation Points|
|Tournament Winnings||1 Point per Dollar Won|